Model Spotlight: Quinn Biddle
June 30, 2016 • News
1) How did you get your start in modeling?
I was just walking around the Arnold Classic last year, waiting for one of my friends to get out of one of the booths. While waiting, Michael Downs walked up to me and started asking me questions, first being if I had ever thought about modeling before. After the conversation he gave me his business card and told me he would call me the next week. Of course I didn’t believe him, but when I received his phone call we set up a date for me to fly to Florida, then a month later I was in Florida for my first ever photoshoot.
2) What are your favorite physical features?
On myself? I think my favorite self-physical features are my eyes and my legs. The eyes were blessed to me, my legs I’ve worked really hard for.
3) Who/what do you draw inspiration from during a photo shoot?
I don’t really draw my inspiration from any particular person. But, it always helps if the photographer makes you feel comfortable before the shoot takes place.
4) What do you enjoy the most about modeling and what do you find to be the most challenging?
My favorite part about modeling is the traveling aspect, plus I get to meet a lot of really cool and interesting people. The most challenging part about modeling is booking paid gigs. Mostly because now-a-days if someone wants to see a good looking person they can just google it. So you have to be able to keep yourself on a different level in order to make money.
5) In one word how would you describe yourself?
6) When being categorized as a model, what stereotype do you find to be the most untrue?
Everyone assumes that just because I’m a model that I am a self-centered asshole, which is simply not true. I am actually a very giving and humble individual, so it does offend me a little when people throw stereotypes at me.
7) If you could have any costar for a photo shoot, who would it be and why?
I would want Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson to be my costar. He seems like a fun guy to hang out with, so I think it would be cool to meet him.
8) What’s going too far during a photo shoot?
I don’t like when the photographer just expects you to be okay with getting naked. That is quite annoying because not every model is okay with doing nude shots, and I am one of those, so when someone is persistently asking you to be naked it gets really annoying.
9) Where would you like to travel to in the future?
I have always wanted to go to China. So, I would love to go to China and Ireland as well.
10 How do you stay in such great shape?
It’s not easy. I work out 6 times a week, I eat extremely clean. It’s a lot of work to be a model, of which people just don’t understand. I would love to go out and eat pizza and ice cream every day, but it’s simply not in the cards for me. I like to look good, and that comes with a price.
11) Do you have any interesting or unique talents?
I have this trick where I can force my left eye to twitch.
12) This industry can be harsh, how do you deal with criticism?
I actually enjoy criticism. Getting feedback from anyone, including: fans, photographers, family and friends, can be very helpful in growing as a model. Any feedback can be considered positive because it pushes me more.
13) What is something most people don’t know about you?
Most people don’t know that I am actually afraid of the dark. Also my second toe is way longer than my first.
14) How do you set yourself apart from others in the industry?
There are a few ways in which I set myself apart from others, but if I told you then everyone would know and I wouldn’t be different, now would I? :p
15) To date, what accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am extremely proud of all the book covers, magazine covers and calendar covers that I have coveted thus far. But, I also recently finished filming a television show, which airs in August that I am very proud of as well!
16) What are your goals for the remainder of the year?
I have a few goals but the main two are: Go to Olympia and get in touch with all the photographers there, and also I want to travel to the UK at some point this year as well.
17) What would be the best way for someone to contact you?
You can contact me through a multitude of ways. My social: Facebook- Quinn Biddle Model, Twitter/ Instagram/ Snapchat- Quinncidence8
And you can email me with bookings/ inquiries at email@example.com
18) Any final thoughts you would like to share with the CJC Photography readers?
I just want the readers to know how professional CJC Photography is, and that I really enjoyed working with him. The work we produced is amazing and I look forward to working with him again.