Author Spotlight: Nessie Wallace
October 16, 2017 • News
1) How did you get started as an author and what made you want to pursue that field?
I woke up one morning and these characters wouldn’t stop talking in my head. I contacted an author friend of mine and told her what was going on. Her response was “Write it all down.”
For the next two weeks I went everywhere with a notebook. At the end of two weeks I had my book written. (Over 76k words to be exact.) Since then the characters have continued to tell their stories. I have just released book number five and I’m working on book six.
2) What hurdles have your overcome while striving towards your goals?
My biggest hurdle is finding the time to write. My husband is disabled. My disabled father also lives in my home and I have 4 of my six children still living at home. Then comes the 5 grandchildren and a full time job.
3) Which novel has been your favorite to write and why?
I am not sure I can choose a favorite. All 5 books have the same characters and all their stories are very unique.
4) For those looking to become an author, what advice would you give them?
Write from your heart.
5) Favorite motto?
Live, Laugh, and Love Harder.
6) In one word, how would you describe your writing style?
7) Which author inspires you the most and why?
Erin Noelle and Kristi Pelton are the two I owe my life of an Author to. They have both been there for me during my journey. The inspiration that flows through the two of them are tremendous.
8) What is your writing process like?
They talk. I listen. I write.
9) Goals for the remainder of the year?
To be at least half way done with Unclaimed Hearts.
10) What new projects are you currently working on?
Unclaimed Hearts. Jodi (from Letters To Caden) went through a huge loss and must try to find happiness.
11) Any final thoughts you would like to share with the CJC Photography readers?
Never let others Define who you really are!
6 Comments • Add a comment
Notice: Undefined variable: trackback in /home/christo4/public_html/wp-content/themes/cjc3/comments.php on line 46
Add a comment
Deprecated: Function WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/christo4/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5665