6 Tips to Getting Published in a Magazine
April 2, 2012 • News
1) Shoot Magazine Photos – tell a story
2) Build Editorial Relationships – understand what editors need and provide it.
3) Submit Variety – give multiple perspectives of the subject matter with slight changes.
4) Follow the Guidelines – if you don’t your images will be passed for someone who followed exact directions.
5) Don’t Get Discouraged – rejection is part of the process. Your work might not fit the publications needs at the moment.
6) It’s a Process – be consistent. Keep trying and don’t give up.
I hope you found these tips helpful.
– CJC Photography