Model Spotlight: Brandon English
July 17, 2016 • News
1) How did you get your start in modeling?
This girl I was seeing randomly asked me one day to do a shoot with her down at Plymouth Beach for her school. From that day on, I continued to do photo shoots.
2) What are your favorite physical features?
My favorite features on myself would be My V and my booty.
3) Who/what do you draw inspiration from during a photo shoot?
My mindset when I enter any shoot basically is to make love to that camera and every time it’s worked well for me.
4) What do you enjoy the most about modeling and what do you find to be the most challenging?
I love hearing the flash and then seeing the end results. The most challenging aspect is really building a name for yourself to stand out from the rest.
5) In one word how would you describe yourself?
6) When being categorized as a model, what stereotype do you find to be the most untrue?
A lot of people actually stereotype me as being gay but I’m not.
7) If you could have any costar for a photo shoot, who would it be and why?
Greg Plitt just because of how many covers he landed and the physique and knowledge inspirationally he had.
8) What’s going too far during a photo shoot?
Selling your body basically for a shot.
9) Where would you like to travel to in the future?
10) How do you stay in such great shape?
6 days a week in the gym.
11) Do you have any interesting or unique talents?
I’m a stripper. I can give a mean lap dance.
12) This industry can be harsh, how do you deal with criticism?
I take the hits, know how far I’ve come and move on taking advice or harsh criticism to better myself.
13) What is something most people don’t know about you?
That how much I’ve risked and fought to be where I am with my modeling.
14) How do you set yourself apart from others in the industry?
I try to bring strong emotions from my face and posing since I don’t have an insanely shredded physique so I dominate the shot with what I have.
15) To date, what accomplishment are you most proud of?
Honestly, being able to shoot with Rick Day. I mean before the agency recommending him, I heard a lot about him photography wise.
16) What are your goals for the remainder of the year?
Hopefully land some more covers, maybe a book.
17) What would be the best way for someone to contact you?
By my cellyyy its always by the booty.
18) Any final thoughts you would like to share with the CJC Photography readers?
Yeah as a Boston model I am honored to have worked with Chris, and I mean without him I wouldn’t have found the next stage in my modeling locally. I’m not insanely shredded but there’s shots I’ve got with him I’m very satisfied and pumped about. So it’s been real and such a cool journey with CJC.