Model Spotlight: Chris Boutot
June 26, 2016 • News
1) How did you get your start in modeling?
I always enjoyed fitness and working out. I came across doing shoots while prepping for shows and really enjoyed it .
2) What are your favorite physical features?
My abs have always been my strong point and displaying my tattoos because they make me who I am.
3) Who/what do you draw inspiration from during a photo shoot?
During a photo shoot I just think of how hard I try to improve myself daily and that I want to be successful in everything that I do. I try and incorporate that mind set during the shoots.
4) What do you enjoy the most about modeling and what do you find to be the most challenging?
The most challenging is the anticipation for people to notice me . My main goal is to constantly improve and make a name for myself . I hope to get known a little more and hopefully work with some more authors and land some covers so I can be known a little more.
5) In one word how would you describe yourself?
6) When being categorized as a model, what stereotype do you find to be the most untrue?
People think that models are conceded but I’m not at all. I’ve been through a lot in my life and want to be known for my caring personality and how I love to inspire as many people as I can along my own journey.
7) If you could have any costar for a photo shoot, who would it be and why?
Probably Sylvester Stallone because I’m a huge rocky fanatic especially due to the life lessons in every movie.
8) What’s going too far during a photo shoot?
When a model doesn’t feel comfortable during a shoot but I’m fortunate to have always had great shoots with amazing photographers.
9) Where would you like to travel to in the future?
Anywhere besides Connecticut. I plan on getting married next summer so we’re looking into cruises . I definitely need a vacation haha.
10) How do you stay in such great shape?
Hard training and diet . It’s a lifestyle for me. I enjoy it.
11) Do you have any interesting or unique talents?
Not really I’m just a driven guy with a caring heart and can make friends very easy.
12) This industry can be harsh, how do you deal with criticism?
I just ignore it because I’m not one for drama and I don’t let negative things bother me.
13) What is something most people don’t know about you?
I was once afraid to compete because of my tattoos but then realized it’s what makes me who I am .
14) How do you set yourself apart from others in the industry?
By being myself and not creating a false image.
15) To date, what accomplishment are you most proud of?
My son and being a father.
16) What are your goals for the remainder of the year?
To win my pro status as a pro fitness model and to land some covers while getting known for who I am.
18) Any final thoughts you would like to share with the CJC Photography readers?
Thank you all for supporting me and believing in me . That support is what keeps me going strong and wanting to continue to succeed . Hopefully some of us will be working together on opportunities in the future .
2 Comments • Add a comment