How to Turn Clients Into Referral Machines
August 6, 2012 • News
1) Be an expert. – Determine what clients need and tell them. Clients will appreciate your guidance because it’s part of what they’re paying for.
2) Be a designer. – Help your client place their frames in the most optimal places.
3) Lead, Don’t follow. – Learn about your clients, their personalities, interests, styles, turn – offs. Your clients will appreciate your genuine interest in fulfilling their unique desires and value your recommendations.
4) No profiling allowed. Don’t pre-judge your client. Affirm that every client wants and deserves the best you have to offer.
5) Discover what the client really wants. – They want to see the personality of their loved ones in a portrait. Reassure them with options you feel will best fit their needs.
Have any additional tips on how to turn clients into referral machines? I’d love to hear them!
– CJC Photography