6 Ways to Build a Better Family Portrait Business
May 8, 2012 • News
1) Master your technique. Know what works for you and stick with it.
2) Photograph your subjects to show who they really are. Capture their personalities.
3) Be prepared ahead of time. Discuss location and styling to limit confusion the day of shooting.
4) Listen to your clients needs. Be able to put them at ease and relaxed. It will show in the photographs. The best customer is one that repeats business.
5) Use the same amount of effort in both pre and post production work.
6) Remember what made you want to be a photographer and use that feeling for every assignment.
I hope you found these tops helpful.
– CJC Photography