4 Mistakes Photographers Make When Creating a Website
May 31, 2012 • News
1) Having a site that is either too minimalistic or overboard with custom elements that are hard to navigate.
– solution: make sure the website complements the photos displayed rather than distracting.
2) Using illegible font.
– solution: keep the fonts simplistic to complement the photos.
3) Getting too fancy.
– solution: focus on usability. The goal is to get clients to love your work and contact you.
4) Not consulting an expert to strategize.
– solution: A web developer can steer you from making easily avoidable mistakes.
I hope you found these tips helpful.
– CJC Photography
1 Comment • Add a comment